` Photo from City of Toronto Archives. When Shea’s Hippodrome opened in Toronto on April 27, 1914, it was the largest vaudeville theatre in
The east facade of the building at 58-60 Spadina Avenue, where a gable is visible in the roof of the houses behind the red-brick extension.
The year 2014 has special significance for Canadians as two of our soldiers were recently brutally murdered on home soil. Although the idea of