The two houses have now been moved back from the southwest corner of John and Adelaide Streets.
The original foundations of the houses are now fully exposed.
Views of the 1870 foundations.
Large tires at the rear of the houses, ready to move the houses to their new site.
The houses will be placed beside the building on the left-hand side of the photo.
Previous blogs about the history of the homes and photos of the work to relocate them.